Baptism preparation sessions are held for parents of babies who want their children to be baptized at St. Mary’s. The sessions are every 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:00PM in the Church. As a volunteer in this ministry, you may be expected to assist the pastor at this session and also at the baptism, either on the first or last Saturday of the month.
Baptisms are held at 2:30 pm in the Church on scheduled Saturdays of the month.
Baptism Classes are on designated dates and times below.
BAPTISM CLASS DATES
6:00 pm – inside the church
Nov 3, 24
Nov 17 (Saturday at 1pm, Church Basement)
Dec 1, 29
|Jan 5, 26|
|Feb 2, 23||Feb 16|
|Mar 2, 30|
|Apr 6, 27|
|May 4, 25||May 18|
|Jun 1, 29|
|Jul 6, 27|
|Aug 3, 31||Aug 17|
|Sep 7, 28|
|Oct 5, 26|
|Nov 2, 30||Nov 16|
|Dec 7, 28|
- To register for Baptism, parents must registered parishioners of St. Mary’s Parish or the family must reside within the territory of St. Mary’s Parish. Please submit a completed Baptism Request Form and a copy of the birth certificate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-439-9413.
- Parents are required to attend a Baptism Preparation class prior to the Baptism.
- We do not rent facilities for Baptismal parties or receptions.
- Upon receipt of the form, the parish office will call you to set dates.
- For other inquiries, please call the parish office at 604-435-9611(ext. 0).