- One of the couple must be Catholic and a registered parishioner of St. Mary’s Parish for at least 6 months before contacting the parish for a marriage.
- Notification of marriage is required a minimum of 6 months before the wedding date.
- Upon notification, the first step is to register for the Archdiocesan Marriage Preparation Course. The registration form may be picked up at the parish office during regular office hours.
- Baptismal certificates are required for the baptized (Catholic and Christian denominations) and must be dated within 6 months of the wedding date.
- A marriage license is mandatory for your wedding to take place. The license must be issued less than 90 days before your wedding.
- All music must be approved Catholic mass music and agreed upon by the parish priest.
- Only 1 photographer and 1 videographer are allowed during the marriage ceremony.
- No confetti or rice is allowed inside the church or outside on the church property.
- We do not rent facilities for wedding receptions or parties.
http://lesbian-spankings.com/?siska=opzioni-binarie-con-etoro opzioni binarie con etoro
“The Sacrament of Matrimony (USCCB)
binaire opties is gokken Uploaded on May 27, 2010
All the sacraments involve God taking ordinary things and using them for his purposes and so we use things like water and oil, bread and wine. In the sacrament of marriage, we bring something very natural — the human body and human love. Featuring Msgr. John Zenz, of the archdiocese of Detroit.